Monday, June 23, 2008

Boys will be Boys

Well friends it has been a long time since I have blogged to you guys. You think I don't care. But we have been so busy with all of the boys in this house that it is not funny. Between Jacob's birthday and Andrew's only 13 days apart it is hard to sit and find time to blog. I feel that I have missed all of my friends. Well for both of the boys birthday's we went to Great America in Santa Clara for a weekend. Yes I said each of their birthdays that was for two weekends in a row. They had so much fun on the roller coasters. They are both happy we bought season passes for the family. We now are going up to that area for Orion's graduation from Culinary school so we figured we might as well stop by the park and spend a few hours on the roller coasters. Viktor we found out is the dare devil and loves the extreme coasters. Which is good cause Larry now has someone other then me to go on them. I am the one that is reserved and stays on the ground. Someone has to watch all of are stuff. Right! Then this last week Andrew left for 11 days to Mexico on a mission trip and of course we had to go to the mall and get supplies for 10 days. And it all had to go into a medium suitcase. So with some creative packing we got only 7 pairs of shorts, 10 shirts, and two towels. So needless to say he is going to smell like a boy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey we will be in Visalia on Tuesday August 13th!! Call me before Friday!